Friday, December 12, 2008

A Story Coming That Is Huge

I have a story that I am about to start working on researching that is huge. It may turn out to be one of the biggest stories of the past decade, and involves manipulation, invasion of privacy, domestic spying and psychological testing of thousands of people without their knowledge. And it is coming to an end on February 1, 2009, largely, I believe, because there is a new Administration coming in that would quickly shut it down if they learned of its existence. It involves people inside and outside of the Federal government, and lest you think I am just another conspiracy theorist, well, I'm not, and I never have been. But the evidence that I have begun to accumulate is convincing me that this may have been the largest-scale defrauding of Americans (and non-Americans, since its reach was worldwide via the Internet) in years.

So watch this space.

Copyright 2008, Ricky A. Pursley.

No comments: